Workshop 1: Turn up the volume on your visual communications
In this half day workshop we’ll dive in deep on the basics of visual communications, and work with actual design challenges that participants are facing.
- Why you need to up the game on your visual communications to hold your audience’s attention
- How to do a quick-and-dirty brand audit to see where you can make improvements
- Design principles that will have people asking you who your new graphic designer on staff is
- Photography tips and tricks to make the most of your DIY shots (and banish those grainy group shots once and for all)
- How to prepare for a photo shoot, including creating a brief and shot list, thinking about permission, and planning with the end use in mind
- How to better document your visual style and get your staff to use it
- And more!
+ take away cheat sheets and resources that you can use when you’re back at your desk
Spaces are limited! We want this to be as hands-on and interactive a workshop as possible, so we’re keeping the group small. If you don’t snag a spot this time around please sign up below and we’ll let you know when we’re holding it again!